The Conco® Light, an articulating jib, is a horizontal positioning device. This articulating jib is ideal for reaching into inaccessible areas where work cell obstructions — such as columns, conduit, or equipment — prevent the use of a conventional jib boom or workstation rail system. The first arm can be mounted either by pedestal, ceiling or on a trolley. The second arm of this articulating jib crane can be mounted above or below the first arm depending on your headroom requirements.
An important feature on any articulating arm is the ability to level the joints to prevent arm drift. The Conco® Articulating Jib Light has leveling features built into the design along with many other options for providing brakes and power to the air balancer, hoist, or airlift that is attached to the end of the arm.
- Electric Option – Includes S/O cord – Installed provides 360° rotation at rotation axis. Requires either: Rotation stops to limit boom and/or arm rotation to <360° or collector rings when 360° rotation is required.
- Collectors Primary Arm – Requires Electric Option – (4 conductors rated at 20 amp)
- Collectors Secondary Arm – Requires Electric Option
- Air Option – Operator limited
- Air Swivels Primary Arm – Requires Air Option – Provides 360° rotation at rotation axis
- Air Swivels Secondary Arm – Requires Air Option – Provides 360° rotation at rotation axis
- Filter and Regulator Option
- Secondary Arm Friction Brake
- Primary Arm Air Brake
- Primary Arm Parking Brake
- Secondary Arm Air Brake
- Primary Arm Rotation Stops – Requires field installation – Bolt on
- Secondary Arm Rotation Stops – Requires field installation – Bolt on
- Portable Base
- Caster Base
- Wall Bracket