The Conco® Balance Master 1000, a manipulator arm, exhibits unique versatility in handling a wide variety of different applications. This pneumatic manipulator arm provides for exact positioning due to free, almost effortless horizontal and vertical movement, constant support and positive control at all times. The operator functions as a guide in the control system. This promotes fast and precise 3-dimensional handling with minimal force required by the operator to overcome the inertia of the load being handled.
- Parallel Linkage
- Super Cylinder – (Special cylinder for use with reduced air supply – not less than 80% of the normal required supply)
- Main Post Powered Rotation – (Air Motor Assisted)
- Bearing Mounted Rigid Extension
- Electric H-Frame Trolley – (Requires 72″ beam spacing – 230/460/3-50FPM will fit 10,12, or 15″ S-Beam)
- Air Powered H-Frame Trolley – (Powered H-Frame for 72″ beam spacing air tractor drive, pistol grip control)
All LB1000 Series Balance Masters run on a Pistol Grip Metering Valve (PGMV)