Conco® jib lifters — designed for both horizontal and vertical positioning — have an air balancer built into the second arm. These articulating jibs are ideal for reaching into inaccessible areas where headroom limitations preclude the use of a conventional articulating jib and balancer but the part handling requires the gentle touch of a pneumatic balancer. The articulated design allows for reach in and around obstructions that the conventional jib does not allow.
Capacity Up To 150 lbs Reach From 8-15 ft
Capacity Up To 300 lbs Reach From 8-16 ft.
Capacity Up To 665 lbs Reach From 8-16 ft.
Tech Specs & Videos
|Tech Specs||Max. Lift Capacity (lbs.)||Reach (ft.)|
To download the PDF of a model above, please click on the link containing the model name above.
- Standard models available to accommodate light to heavy lifting applications
- Comes standard with a threaded interface at the end-of-cable and a safety latch hook at end of chain
- Secondary arm can be mounted above primary arm in low overhead clearance applications
- 360° continuous rotation at primary and secondary joints
- Leveling bolts to minimize second arm drift
- Pistol grip metering valve control for vertical lift
- Does not require an air lubricator
- Primary and secondary axes caliper disc brakes
- Adjustable secondary arm friction brakes
- Primary and secondary axes rotation stops to keep arms in specific zones
- Mounting options: overhead, trolley, pedestal, wall mount, or mobile/portable base
- Load Balance Circuit
- 90" and 120 lift ranges are available in some configurations