Conco® jib hoists deliver a unique design, offering the advantages of fully functioning jibs, integrated with the strength of a hoist to lift and position all types of payloads. With the hoist located behind the second arm, the Articulated Jib Hoist is ideal for low-headroom applications. The ability to maneuver around work cell obstructions this articulated jib with integrated hoist can pick and place heavy objects with ease. When your layout shows interference with conduit or obstructions coming down from the ceiling the articulated design allows you to work around these obstructions.
AJH500 has a capacity up to 500 lbs.
Reach from 12-16 feet.
AJH1000 has a capacity up to 1000 lbs.
Reach from 8-16 feet.
Tech Specs & Videos
|Tech Specs||Max. Lift Capacity (lbs.)||Reach (ft.)||Max Lift (in.)|
To download the PDF of a model above, please click on the link containing the model name above.
- Standard models available to accommodate light to heavy lifting applications
- High precision bearings create smooth levels of operation
- Leveling bolts to minimize second arm drift
- Air hoist supplied with articulated jib
- Mounting options: overhead, trolley, pedestal, wall mount, or mobile/portable base
- 360° continuous rotation (electric or pneumatic) at rotating joints
- Primary and secondary axes caliper disc brakes
- Primary and secondary axes rotation stops to keep arms in specific zones
- Customer specified air or electric hoist can be supplied, consult factory for availability and pricing.